Businesses in general will have many goals, varying by industry, market, and corporate values. Every business though has one objective in common: growth. Many of the companies that come to us do so because they’d like to expand and need capital to get started, or expect to grow and would like to have a shelf financing facility from which to draw from, as-needed.
Because expansion and growth can happen in a variety of ways, the type of capital needed can vary greatly. While this provides companies with a lot of options, it can be difficult to know just where to start. Our investors and non bank lenders will be happy to help you sort through your options ready for when finance is required.
Growth Capital Typical Uses
- Purchase of new business locations (i.e. retail or office space)
- Operational costs related to expansion plans
- Acquisition of business equipment
Typical Size of Growth Capital
- £10 million – £300 million
Growth Capital Finance Structural Characteristics
- Fixed rate
- Floating rate
Growth Capital Issuer benefits
- Wide variety of capital available, both in amount and structure
- Ability to receive capital in multiple currencies for international expansion
- Relationship-focused approach means that businesses are evaluated holistically, not just quantitatively
Cliek here for next page Senior Loans Western Europe UK and Nordics